Due to overwhelming demand, we are not accepting new students.
Registration will re-open in the fall of 2023.


Please see below for more information on the current season, current pricing,
and make sure to check the FAQ which should answer a lot of questions.

We currently do not offer tractor-trailer (5th wheel) training or have a truck with a manual transmission.

Your license will have a pintle restriction and an automatic restriction.



Albin CehicAlbin Cehic
16:09 18 Jan 23
My company needed me to get my CDL B and they decided to send me to the CDL guys. Out of all the places they sent me I’m very happy they chose to send me there. The whole crew was awesome and made the process super easy. Jigsy was great made learning the material very easy and super enjoyable. 10/10 would recommend them.
Paul BourquePaul Bourque
10:41 16 Jan 23
Highly recommend the CDL guys. From start to finish they were easy to work with and made sure I had everything needed to achieve my CDL. Jigsy was a great instructor and made the material easy to learn and understand. Their flexibility with scheduling was also a huge benefit.
Jimmy AleskivitchJimmy Aleskivitch
19:01 14 Jan 23
Jigsy was awesome! Came in green as green can be and in just a few weeks I passed my road test on my first try. Learning experience was fantastic and they really give you the knowledge and confidence to succeed. I’m looking forward to starting my CDL class A career.
Aaron GrecoAaron Greco
19:16 07 Jan 23
I can’t say enough good things about CDL Guys. Andrea, Chris, Jigsy, and Scuba, all amazing. They’re super flexible with scheduling, the instruction is very laid back and informative, and the instruction from Jigsy is absolutely top notch! Highly recommended!
Saxton LynchSaxton Lynch
17:57 17 Dec 22
Chris, Andrea and Jigsy were all incredible to deal with and helped me work through a difficult situation. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to obtain a Class A or B CDL License. These are people of good character and integrity.
Sylvia BridgeoSylvia Bridgeo
00:14 19 Oct 22
I had an amazing experience with CDL Guys! The environment was relaxed and fun while providing me with all the knowledge I needed to get my CDL! They are organized and professional, and make the training process efficient and effective. You will be successful with this company! They make sure of it. Thank you CDL Guys!
Bill GowellBill Gowell
11:33 03 Apr 22

Check out all of our reviews! 

What We Offer

We are a registered trainer with approved locations in the FMCSA Training Provider Registry for Entry-Level Driver Training (ELDT). To start training with us, you'll need to obtain your CDL permit & ELDT training certificate, then you're ready for our hands-on training.


We offer our in-person Behind the Wheel (BTW) & Range training program in Pelham, NH so you can obtain your CDL-A or CDL-B license in either NH or MA.


We do not do tractor-trailer training. Your license will have a pintle restriction and an automatic restriction.


Over the last 10+ years, we have trained many drivers for their CDL driver's license, with many of them passing their driving test on the first try.


Our affordable program offers one-on-one hands-on truck inspection training and driving training on a flexible schedule built around your availability! Also included is our library of learning materials: handbook, training videos, flashcards, a sponsor, and all materials needed for the day of your road test. NH Residents test right at our facility and MA Residents will test in Newbury, MA.


More information on how to sign-up can be found here.

  • Class A CDL:

    $4,800- Behind the Wheel & Range Training & Road Test

  • Class B CDL:

    $4,000- Behind the Wheel & Range Training & Road Test

  • UGRADE class B to A CDL:

    $4,800- Behind the Wheel & Range Training & Road Test

  • New Hampshire

  • Massachusetts

Be Next on Our Wall of Fame!

CDL Guys Photo Wall


If the form is not loading, please refresh the browser.

  • No Set Classroom Times

    All of our training is done either 1-on-1 or in small groups. You pick from available 3-hour training blocks for each training session based on your availability. You learn at your own pace.

  • We Book Your Test

    We take care of scheduling your skills test when you've completed our program. NH tests are conveniently performed right at our testing site and MA tests are performed in Newbury, MA, both with a private detail.

Ready to get started?

Head over to our "Get Started" page to find all the resources you need to get going with obtaining your CDL license.

Everything you need to start has been put together in one convenient spot and available to you for no start-up fee. Once you have your permit and ELDT Theory training, you're ready to register with the CDL Guys!

What kind of CDL can you get with the CDL GUYS?

CDL Guys Yes & No WEB

CDL Requirements


The Commercial Motor Vehicle Safety Act requires every state to meet the same minimum standards for commercial driver licensing. The standards require drivers to get a Commercial Driver License (CDL) to operate any of the following commercial motor vehicles:

• A vehicle with a gross vehicle weight rating (GVWR) in excess of 26,000 pounds.
• A combination of trailer and towing unit which exceeds 26,000 pounds GVWR with the trailer in excess of 10,000 pounds GVWR.
• A vehicle designed to transport 16 or more passengers, including the driver.
• Any size vehicle which transports hazardous materials which requires a Hazmat placard.

Drivers are required to pass different knowledge and road tests depending on the Classifications and Endorsements they apply for and the type of license they currently hold. Before applying for a CDL license, drivers should thoroughly review the Commercial Driver Manual, which can be downloaded or is available at any DMV office.


Lyon Review Web
Scroll to Top